Turn your computer into a full on home recording studio with FASoft’s n-Track recording studio software. The most recent version allows you to do visual drag and drop of MIDI files making the overall program even more user friendly and efficient. n-Track makes it simple to record, edit and overdub your audio tracks to create professional sounding CDs or MP3 files.
- Optimized for multi-core and hyperthreading CPUs: n-Track’s multithreaded design takes advantage of extra CPUs processing power to allow using more tracks and effects. Depending on the song structure and buffer size the gain over a regular CPU can be around 1.7x (dual-core) or 1.1x (hyperthreading)
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards
- Internal signal path uses 64 bit double precision math for the maximum audio quality available on today’s CPUs
- Waveforms of tracks being recorded are updated in realtime
- Supports sampling frequencies beyond 192 Khz
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the ‘dry’ (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later – i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording!
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Change tracks speed with or without changing pitch with speed and transpose controls for whole song, tracks and individual tracks .wav files
- Manual editing at the single sample level (at very high zoom levels)
- Each audio track includes a 20 bands parametric EQ with graphical frequency response view, a full spectrum analyzer and an automatic instrument tunerUp to 32 aux channels with fully automated sends & returns
- Multiple input and output soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume contro
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track’s own channels
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Loads and saves MIDI tracks to standard MIDI files
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can “program” fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Built-in CD burning function to automatically burn an audio CD with the song mixdown
- Supports Broadcast Wave File format for easily importing and exporting .wav recordings between compatible audio software/hardware
- Exporting songs in mp3 format (requires free Lame mp3 encoder module)
Supported operating systems Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard)
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows 2000
- iOS 4.0 and later (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Red Line Music is an authorized n-Track dealer.