**This product requires an iLok account. iLok is optional** Please ask us if you need help.
Put a Million Dollar Console in your DAW.
ChannelStrip is like having the channel strip section of a large format console – with a few awesome Metric Halo twists!
As a signal processing bundle ChannelStrip integrates everything you need to process the channels that make up a mix as well as process the entire mix bus.
Featuring an Expander, Compressor, multi-band EQ, and a limiter, ChannelStrip provides a unified interface for processing your tracks. It also includes phase invert, channel delay, comprehensive metering and SpectraFoo™ spectrum analysis – so you can see your audio as well as you can hear it.
ChannelStrip is an essential tool for every project.
Grammy Award-Winning Mix Engineer Jeff Juliano says, “ChannelStrip is so good that I often disable an analog send that isn’t doing the job in favor of ChannelStrip. The dynamics are reactive and the equalizer has air and warmth. ChannelStrip is useful both as an enhancement for tracks that are decent to begin with and as an emergency repair for tracks that have big problems. It’s a one-stop shop, and there’s a reason why it’s still an industry standard after well over a decade on the market.”
Grammy Award-Winning Mix Engineer and Producer Serban Ghenea says, “I’d attempt to compare it to other similar plug-ins, but the truth is I only use ChannelStrip. To me, ChannelStrip together with Pro Tools is the console.”
Like so many #1 Hit Mix Engineers, Billy Decker finds ChannelStrip indispensible. He says, “I once found myself in a situation without ChannelStrip, and I tried to mix anyway. It didn’t work. The mix sounded terrible, and I won’t ever try it again. ChannelStrip is absolutely indispensible to everything I do.”
Grammy Award-Winning Mix Engineer Richard Furch says that, for example, if he finds that he’s losing a particular instrument in the mix, he enables the compressor with his preset parameters and the auto gain make up “lifts out the sound of the mix a bit.” He continued, “I used to do that when I mixed on SSL consoles, but no other plug-in – not even SSL emulators – could replicate that trick quite this way and keep the gain exactly steady. ChannelStrip does. In addition, I often employ the high-pass filter on the compressor side chain and then lower the cut-off frequency to get more compression. It’s like a second threshold control, but it has its own, uniquely musical effect.”
Find out why so many top Engineers say that ChannelStrip is the one plugin they literally cannot live without.
- World-class Signal Processing and Workflow
- Used by Grammy-Award winning Engineers on countless hits
- Expander, Compressor, EQ, & Limiter in one processor
- Fully parametric interpolated EQ
- Integrated side-chain EQ for dynamics
- Individually switchable side-chains for dynamics blocks
- Individual side-chain listen for dynamics blocks
- EQ/Compressor routing control
- SpectraFoo™ spectrum analysis built-in
- Scalable gain reduction meters
- More than 100 presets included
- Adjustable UI size / Disclosable Graphs
- MH Preset Manager – Provides cross-platform presets
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- iLok.com account.
- iLok dongle is optional — you may install the license on iLok for portability.
- Only one license required – works on all supported platforms.
Red Line Music is an authorized Metric Halo dealer.