Vocals, bass, solo guitars, saxophones. They all deserve to be on top of the mix all the time. To accomplish this, some engineers used compressors, others automated faders. Now you have MAutoVolume, which does the job for you with almost no effort and with unbelievable audio quality.
MAUTOVOLUME WILL ADAPT TO YOUR MIX
How many times did the main vocal sit just right in the mix and suddenly it didn’t? Feed everything except for the vocal to the MAutoVolume side-chain and the plugin will ensure it will always sit on top of the mix.
AUTOMATION OF THE RESULTING GAIN
In the rare event that you are not satisfied with the automatic results of the plugin, you can export the gain as an automation track, allowing you to make manual corrections. The plugin can ride the faders for you, but you always have the last word!
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system plus much more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.