Chorus is an essential tool for guitars and keyboards to bring out space and width. MMultiBandChorus is not only potentially the best sounding chorus effect on the market, but also the most versatile one. If you aim for an ultimate chorus with both audio quality and features, then this plugin is what you have been searching for.
UP TO 10 HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE VOICES
One of the differences between a high-end chorus and a cheap toy is in the decorrelation of each voice. If the voices are too similar, phasing occurs, the chorus sounds predictable and just ugly. MMultiBandChorus will stand up, even for the most demanding ears, and can adjust to any audio material. With upsampling and sinc-interpolation it cannot be beaten in the terms of audio quality.
6 BANDS WITH CUSTOM SHAPE AND OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
MMultiBandChorus provides way more than common chorus effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, voice tremolo and multiple spread modes you can hardly find somewhere else. And with 6 bands you can really start being creative.
Like always you’ll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.