Automatic Pitch Correction Made Easy
Whether you want gentle pitch correction or contemporary robo-style effects, Slate Digital’s MetaTune takes all the guesswork out of automatic vocal tuning. Its streamlined 3-knob interface makes dialing in your sound a snap, while its HeatMaps function ensures that you hit your target pitch — no scale and chord knowledge required. What’s more, this plug-in’s Groups function makes crafting complex arrangements easy. You also get a natural-sounding Note Stabilizer and a killer Doubling effect. If you’re searching for an effective, easy-to-use automatic pitch correction solution, Slate’s MetaTune checks all the right boxes.
Straightforward 3-knob interface
The engineers here at Sweetwater have found navigating MetaTune to be a piece of cake. Three main controls — Speed, Sustain, and Amount — enable you to effortlessly dial in anything from subtle pitch massaging to mind-bending special effects. Want it even simpler? No problem. Click on the Orb to control Speed, Sustain, and Amount from a single location. Beyond that, the plug-in’s HeatMaps function displays your original, unprocessed note, along with your new, tuned note, allowing you to nail your target pitch with zero scale and chord knowledge. A familiar piano-style layout rounds out MetaTune’s easy-to-use interface.
Craft complex arrangements with Groups
With Slate’s MetaTune, crafting complex arrangements is a cinch. Groups enables you to copy all your settings from one plug-in instance to another. Best of all, when you change the settings on one instance, the others change as well — instantaneously.
Natural-sounding Note Stabilizer
Have a singer with out-of-control vibrato? MetaTune has your number. Its Note Stabilizer gets rid of unwanted fluttering with the push of a button. Best of all, Note Stabilizer ignores small variations between notes, so you only get the pitch correction you want.
Slate Digital MetaTune Vocal Tuning Plug-in Features:
- Offers everything from gentle pitch correction to contemporary robo-style effects
- 3 main controls — Speed, Sustain, and Amount — enable you to effortlessly dial in your desired sound
- Orb controls Speed, Sustain, and Amount from a single location
- HeatMaps function ensures that you hit your target pitch — no scale and chord knowledge required
- Familiar piano-style layout for selecting specific notes
- Groups enables you to copy all your settings from one plug-in instance to another
- Natural-sounding Note Stabilizer gets rid of unwanted fluttering
- Doubling effect gives you a huge, wide sound
- Software Type:Pitch Correction
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Format:AAX Native, VST, AU
- Authorization Type:iLok Required
- Manufacturer Part Number:SP-102-META