MStereoProcessor is an advanced mastering multiband stereo analyzer and enhancer plugin, which lets you easily control the stereo image and the necessary perception of depth and space.
4 BANDS WITH WIDENING AND EXCITER
When mastering is not enough to control broad-band width it’s time to try MStereoProcessor with it’s 4 bands and 3 crossover types. Each band provides width control and an exciter for additional clarity.
STEREO FIELD ANALYZER AND CHANNEL PEAK METERING
Integrated analyzers give you an accurate view of the output stereo profile, which you can use to ensure the recording is wide enough and has the correct stereo image. Additionally you can easily check by listening that your recording is mono compatible and what the stereo content actually is.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.