Vibrato effects are rarely used, but this one is different. MMultiBandVibrato is also a powerful rotary simulator, which is perfect for everything from organs to guitars. And the audio quality is just the best on the market.
POWERFUL ROTARY SIMULATION WITH ASTONISHING AUDIO QUALITY
MMultiBandVibrato combines the vibrato effect with a tremolo and multiband design. This provides enough power to build a 2-speaker rotary simulation, like the famous Leslie speaker. But why to stop there, when you can have a 6-band rotary! With up to 16x upsampling and sinc-interpolation MMultiBandVibrato is simply the best sounding rotary simulator on the market.
6 BANDS WITH CUSTOM SHAPE AND OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
Rotary cabinet simulation may not sound interesting for advanced sound manglers, but the plugin is capable of quite a few surprises. With custom oscillator shapes, 6 bands and 4 modulators you’ll never look at vibrato the same way again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.