Convolution is an essential audio processing technology, capable of recreating extremely realistic reverbs, microphone and box simulations and even other plugins. MMultiBandConvolution can do it all with pristine audio quality and amazing flexibility.
FILE MANAGER WITH AUTOMATIC STITCHING
An integrated file manager displays the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV, FLAC and MP3 files, recognizing multichannel wave files and even combining multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. The length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power. Integrated reverb and filter generator – besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate them. This covers a few types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator usable for some technical operations.
2 IMPULSE RESPONSES PER BAND PLUS MODULATION
Each band can have 2 IR generators of any type, file, reverb or filter, and using a simple slider you can control ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.