Phase cancellation occurs whenever you record anything with more than one microphone. Some people ignore it and keep the tracks dull, some manually search for delays, and others let MAutoAlign do the job for them automatically.
EXTREMELY EASY TO USE
MAutoAlign finds the ideal delays and phase inversions automatically. Just put an instance on each track you want to fix and click a button. No complicated routing or side-chaining.
COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT PROCESSING
The plugin only delays each track and potentially inverts the phase of some of them. But no filtering is done, nothing that would alter the signal in any way. You can expect pristine audio quality with improved attack and minimum phasing problems.
Like always you’ll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
Red Line Music is an authorized Melda dealer.